YOU ARE INVITED TO OUR KICK-OFF on 2/23!
WHEN: Sunday, Feb. 23rd at 2:30 pm
WHERE: St. Joseph’s Church
520 S. Garfield St. Kenewick, WA 99336
We will be crossing the street to place crosses in the ground that represent all the lives lost by abortion since Roe. V. Wade. Then we will head back to St. Joe’s for a brief presentation. This will all be outside, please dress accordingly
You can protect mothers and children by joining this worldwide mobilization to pray for an hour and fast for an end to abortion!
Through prayer and fasting, peaceful vigils and community outreach, 40 Days for Life has inspired 1,000,000 volunteers!
With God’s help, here are the proven results in 25 coordinated campaigns:
- 16,742 babies saved from abortion
- 196 abortion workers converted
- 104 abortion centers closed
Here’s how to take part in 40 Days for Life in our community:
- Prayer Vigil location: Kennewick Planned Parenthood right-of-way
7426 W Bonnie Pl.
- Prayer Vigil hours: 7 am – 7 pm
- Local contact: Casey Belew
Call or Text: (509) 440-3665