“Please prayerfully consider a generous gift
to this worthwhile and needed project,
‘It is in giving that we receive’.” - Fr. Richard Sedlacek
Our Mission to Serve Our growing Parish family has blessed us with a wonderful community for worship thus far. Now, for our community to continue to grow and prosper we need to ensure that our office spaces and residences are brought up to date in both size and functionality. This is the final phase of our building project and is one that effects us all. This final campaign will focus on building a new office suite and new residences for the priests. We hope you will consider giving generously to this final phase of our Long Range Building Facilities Expansion Plan.
- Replace the deteriorating office buildings and allow for more space for staff and volunteers.
- Provide new meeting rooms for various church-related functions.
- Provide new residential living space for our community Priests.
- Provide additional space for meetings, celebrations and other commemorative events.
Final Phase Funds Needed: $2,000,000 over a 4 year Campaign.
Ways to Give
1. Give A Cash Gift
Ask God for creative ways to increase your gift. You might consider giving from savings, tax refunds, or giving the proceeds from the sale of a home or other property. Also consider reducing expenses or deferring a major purchase as a sacrifice to God. Involve your family in determining a certain amount.
2. Make A 48-Month Commitment
The Bible teaches us that spiritual maturity includes developing the habit of consistent giving. Giving a portion of your income first back to your source shows that God really has first place in our lives. Also, you can give far more than you thought possible when it’s spread out over time. Ask God how you should give on a consistent basis.
3. Other Ways To Give Or Serve
Be creative. Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to give you ideas on how you can contribute to the building fund. Here are a few ideas:
- Save your spare change and give it to the building fund.
- Cook your meals at home and give what you would have spent going out to the building fund.
- Instead of buying specialty drinks at the local corner establishment, save the money and give it to the fund.
- Pray for the successful completion of the building campaign.
- Get together with other families or individuals to discuss how to assist and support this final phase of the project.
For more information, download the Brochure or pick one up at the Parish.
Please be sure to check the Building Fund box on your donation envelope.
“Teach us to give and not count the cost.”
-St. Ignatius de Loyola
520 S Garfield St. | Kennewick, WA 99336 | 509.586.3820| fax 509.586.3558